Technology appears to be advancing faster than we can keep up with it. From turning on lights and regulating the temperature just before you arrive home to having your own personal smartphone butler, there’s a large number of gadgets and devices churned out each day that make life easier and more comfortable. If you consider yourself tech savvy enough, you should consider adding any of these smart home gadgets to your home.
- Smart Purifiers: Smart air purifiers have only one job – make sure you only breathe the cleanest air possible. They don’t just remove dust and allergens from the air; they also get rid of odors and unpleasant smells too so your lungs never have reason to complain.
- Smart Mirrors: Like a character from a Disney fairytale cartoon, smart mirrors can display notifications about the weather, traffic, tasks and events in your calendar, and emails while you get ready for the day.
- Smart Espresso Machines: So you like your coffee black on long days and milky on weekends? Smart espresso machines will save you the stress of reminding your wife why today’s coffee should be black. You can program your order for any day of the week into it, and it will remotely make your coffee for you as soon as you hit your smart alarm snooze button. What’s more, they can keep track of coffee beans and let you know when it’s time to restock.
- Wi-Fi enabled crock pot: You probably know the struggles of dashing to the kitchen at ten-minute intervals to check if your pasta needs draining. With this pot, you can control the temperature and cook time of whatever gourmet dish you are making from an app on your phone.
- Smart Blender: Smart blenders connect to an app on your phone via Bluetooth or wireless and allow you to track down nutritional information and calories about your favorite fruits and vegetables as you mix up your smoothies.
- Robotic lawn mower: Admit it, mowing isn’t your favorite chore. No worries about that, you can get a robotic lawnmower that takes care of overgrown grass for you. Worried about theft? It has an inbuilt anti-theft lock.
- Smart video doorbell: A smart video doorbell allows you to see visitors at your front door from the comfort of your mobile phone wherever you are. Its motion sensors also send you notifications when it senses movements outside your door. Need any other tech gadget not included here, ask your local tech store to see what options they have.
Want to know if the latest and greatest tech is right for your home? Ask your real estate agent about the best options.